The Website www.women4womenretreat.com, uses third-party cookies to enable and enhance the User experience through the analysis of their web browsing habits.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to the User’s device when browsing our Website, which allow information to be stored and retrieved for multiple purposes.
Cookies do not capture or store any personal information whatsoever concerning Users, nor do they damage devices in any way.
Depending upon their purposes, cookies can be:
- Technical: those that facilitate and enhance the User’s navigation through our Website and the use of multiple different options and services that may exist therein, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
- Personalisation cookies: those that allow the User to access the web service with some general predefined characteristics already applied in accordance with criteria set out by the User’s device such as language, web browser used, etc.
- Analytical: those that allow the number of Users to be quantified and therefore conduct statistical analysis regarding the use of the Website, in order to improve browsing and the services offered.
- Advertising Cookies: those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces established on the Website, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces of the Website, storing information on the behaviour of the User obtained through the continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, which allows the development of a particular profile to display suitable advertising messages.
In addition, cookies can be session cookies (if they disappear once browsing is complete) or persistent cookies (if they remain on the User device afterwards).
Finally, depending on the entity that manages the cookies, they may be its own cookies (managed by the Website itself) or third-party cookies (if they are downloaded to the User’s Device from an external server).
2. Consent, management and disqualification
In compliance with the law, the downloading and installation of cookies on the User’s device requires your consent, which will be requested at the time of accessing this Website.
When we collect your consent for the installation of cookies, this only remains effective for a certain period of time, after which we will ask for your consent again.
If the User is interested in disabling cookies after having given consent for their download, or would like to manage their use differently, he / she can configure his / her internet browser as explained in the following links to each official browser support page:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy
If, after reading this policy, you still have questions about the operation, use, purposes or management of cookies, or any other relevant issues, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.